By integrating Alloy Automation with Attentive, you can send more data to Attentive to grow your subscriber list and create more personalized marketing campaigns.
With this integration, you can:
- Sync data to Attentive from 100+ other apps and platforms
- Build campaigns or trigger SMS messages
- Save time by automating manual tasks
Ensure that you meet the following requirements in order to set up this integration:
- You must have an Alloy Automation account. A free plan is available. You can set up your account here.
Now, complete the following procedure to set up the integration.
- After creating an Alloy account, in your dashboard, create a new workflow.
- Select a Trigger block to start your workflow.
This can be another app, or execute a workflow manually or at a set time.
- Select the Attentive action block.
Note: Both Attentive and Attentive Legacy will connect to your Attentive account but provide different opportunities to send data to Attentive. There are two blocks to support both of Attentive's APIs.
- Follow the instructions to authenticate and connect your Attentive account.
- Set up the rest of the workflow how you please!
One of the most important focus points for ecommerce businesses is getting those who visit their website to not only browse but make a purchase as well. By sending in-the-moment messages triggered by the browsing and purchasing behavior of customers, you can automatically reach your subscribers and turn these browsers into buyers.
Whenever you have a new product launch, a sale going on, some exciting news to market about your brand, or new content that you want your audience to see, this feature will allow you to reach your subscribers at scale to effectively get the word out. In Alloy’s workflow builder, you can include Attentive in a comprehensive view that includes your email marketing platform, fulfillment, customer support, subscription, or others. Execute your workflow without jumping between platforms.
We’re here to help! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about the Attentive + Alloy Automation integration.