After you configure your app’s settings and you set it up for distribution, the last step is to fill out the Publish App page. Once the listing is approved by Attentive, it is made publicly available in the Attentive marketplace.
Complete the following steps to submit your app for publication:
- Navigate to the integrations setup page.
- Scroll to the Built by you section and click the name of your unlisted app.
- Click the Publish App tab.
The publish app page appears in edit mode for you to enter details about your app.
- In the App icon section, click Upload app icon and select an image that is 256px by 256px in PNG or JPG file format. This icon appears in Attentive’s marketplace and throughout the platform to represent your app.
- Enter a Description to explain what your app does and its benefits. This description is restricted to 180 characters.
Click the App Category drop-down and select one of the following options that represents your platform:
- Email service provider
- eCommerce platform
- Customer service provider
- Customer data platform
- Loyalty platform
- Reviews / surveys platform
- Enter the Company URL to provide a link to your company’s website in the app listing.
- Enter the Support Email so that users can contact your support team for any questions or issues with the integration.
- (Optional) Enter the Install URL. This URL must eventually route to the Distribution URL that you previously generated for your app. If this field is omitted, users are automatically directed to the app’s distribution URL during the installation process.
- In the What You’ll Need section, click + and enter a requirement for setting up the integration. For example, you can add the subscription type or account that a user must have.
- (Optional) Click + to add another requirement or the trash icon to delete a requirement.
In the What this app does section, select one or more of the following Attentive features that the app can support:
Depending on which feature you selected in the previous step, enter a description in the following fields:
- Journeys Description
- Segments Description
- Subscribers Description
In the Documentation links section, click + Add an article and enter the following details:
- Help article name
- Help article URL
- (Optional) Click + Add an article to add an additional article, described in the previous step.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) In the Save and preview your app page section, click Preview to preview your app listing, as shown in the following example:
- Click Submit. A window appears to confirm that you submitted your app and an email notification is sent to the contact email that is listed in the Settings tab of your app. You can update your app listing at any time, just be sure to click Save to save any changes and our team gets notified.
Our team will review your app and contact you if we have any questions. Once approved, your app is publicly available for the Attentive marketplace.